Air Duct Cleaning Service
Air Duct Cleaning Service is a Breath of Fresh Air
Did You Know?
Even if you are living in a newly constructed home, you may have a large amount of dirt build-up, drywall dust, and other construction debris in your air ducts.
The Air You're Breathing Could Be Making You Sick!
Cleaning and properly maintaining your home and businesses air conditioning and heating system will improve your indoor air quality and protect your family's health and safety.
Maybe you feel bad when you are indoors, but when you leave the symptoms improve. Bad air coming from your air ducts can potentially aggravate or even cause headaches, watery eyes, sore throat, nausea, skin disorders, and fatigue.
Studies show that the air in your home and office is up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air.
While the pollutants are different, indoor air is most likely a greater health risk.
Dirty air ducts are a haven and/or breeding ground for mold, mildew, viruses, dust mites, animal dander and smoke. Your central air system enables these airborne contaminants to continuously recirculate; causing illness and aggravating the symptoms of your allergies and asthma.
Our air duct cleaning service is state-of-the-art with successful results; customer after customer. While most air duct cleaning companies use only a negative air vacuum, we deploy advanced air duct cleaning technology with the only self-contained method that simultaneously brushes and vacuums the debris from your air vents.
Dirt is brushed loose inside the air duct and immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums. Our HEPA Filtration guarantees none of these harmful contaminates enter your home during the cleaning process.
Research by the U.S. EPA has demonstrated that HVAC system cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components. Clean, efficient systems are less likely to break down, have a longer life span, and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems.
Air Duct Cleaning Services - Step by Step:
- Removal of registers.
- Technician cleans supply vents to the truck line and trunk line all the way to the air handler.
- The return line is cleaned all the way to the air handler.
- Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the duct work.
- The duct system is inspected for damage and/or leakage. Repairable leakage or damage is corrected at no additional charge. Necessary replacements are performed contingent on customer approval. (replacement charges do apply and are bid on a per-situation basis)
- Vacuum attachment topically cleans inside the air handler.
- Air handler fan is turned on and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
- Fan circulates treatment deep into the system.